Covid Update From Peel Dental Studio
We are constantly striving to provide the best possible care for our patients. To that end, we have been following recent updates in guidelines from both the Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation ( WHO ) so as to not miss any potential hazards or risks during dental procedures, interactions, or the environment.
Our dental staff are well informed on how to best keep you and ourselves safe amidst the situation.
A Sanitised and Safe Environment in Peel Dental Studio
You can be assured that your visit to our dental clinic will always maintain the highest standards of sterilisation.
- To keep things clean and prevent the spread of viruses, we use disinfectants approved by the ADA.
- All of the equipment we use during dental procedures is approved by the ADA.
- When required, our team undergoes testing to perform each treatment and ensure our health effectively.
- Our clinic is QIP accredited. This means we comply with the highest standards of infection control.
- Patient safety is at the top of our priority list.
- If our patients or team are exposed to coronavirus, we have safety protocols in place.
- Every visitor or patient to the practice is subject to entry requirements such as hand sanitation and temperature checks.
Before YourDental Appointment
If any of the following conditions apply, please get in touch with us immediately:
- You have recently travelled outside the country
- You have had contact with someone who has been exposed to coronavirus
- Flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
We encourage you to inform us if you feel unwell or suspect you may have symptoms of coronavirus. We can reschedule your appointment with us.
Follow These Steps To Avoid The Spread Of COVID-19
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, face, or eyes
- Regular handwashing with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- Use alcohol or sanitiser if hand washing is unavailable
- Maintain a distance from others in public environment
- It would be best to cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough
- Wear a face mask when going outside if you’re unwell or sick