High-Quality Dental Implants in Halls Head
Losing a tooth is a terrible experience for anyone, but it’s not uncommon. Nowadays, dentists have a range of excellent treatment options available. Dental implants are among the most durable, reliable, and long-lasting methods of tooth replacement.
If you’re looking for a dental implant specialist in Halls Head, visit Peel Dental Studio. Our dental clinic offers single or multiple dental implant placement using the most advanced implant techniques available.
If you receive the proper treatment and maintain your implants properly, your implants could give you a perfect smile for many years. Visit Peel Dental Studio right away if you want to achieve your dream smile.
Need Urgent Dental Care?
Speak To Our Friendly Mandurah Dental Team Today.
The Benefits Of Dental Implants
Bone Loss Prevention – When you start losing your teeth, you have a greater chance of losing bone density in your jaw. The jawbone needs constant stimulation from your teeth to maintain its mass. Dental implants are a better solution to keep your jaw bone stimulated, which prevents the bone from deteriorating.
Natural Appearance and Comfortable Fit – A dental implant replicates your natural teeth’ appearance, feel, and function. The advantages of implants are that they allow you to smile, eat, and participate in social activities without any worries!
Speech Improvement – When your dentures are not properly fitted, there is a possibility of mumbling and slurring speech. Dental implants will prevent your teeth from moving when you speak.
Improved nourishment –Clients may notice an improvement in their nutrition since they can consume the foods they like that were previously restricted due to lost teeth or traditional dentures.
Boost of Confidence – After undergoing the dental implant procedure, many of our patients experience looking better in their smiles. After the dental implant treatment, you can now smile naturally and comfortably. When you feel confident in your smile and can eat all of your favorite foods again, you may be amazed at how much more enjoyment you can have in your life. Dental implants are beneficial not only to your dental health but also to your psychological health.
Why Choose Peel Dental Studio As Your Dentist
Peel Dental Studio is a well-known dental clinic and is considered one of the most respected dental clinics in the area. The dental studio has retained a good reputation since it first opened in 1979. We have built a strong following of devoted patients who get the best treatment available in those years, ensuring high-quality care.
Peel Dental Studio provides a wide range of oral treatments and procedures to meet the varied demands of our patient’s dental health. Combining the most advanced technology with high-quality patient care allows us to provide a wide variety of services in a pleasant and relaxed environment. Our dentists and highly qualified staff are well-versed in treating patients and determining the underlying cause of their health problems in advance.
We offer comprehensive dental services to patients located in Halls Head. For more information, please get in touch with us today. Just call us at (08) 9535-4900.
What You Need To Know
FAQ About Dental Implants
Traditional dentures are not attached to the bone, which makes them unstable. They make it hard to eat or smile confidently. On the other hand, dental implants look and feel like natural teeth.
The use of dental implants does not harm your natural teeth since implants do not rely on nearby teeth for stability. Dental implants are designed to last for decades or even a lifetime in most cases. Here are some reasons why dental implants are the right treatment for you:
- The technology for dentures has improved in recent years, but some claim they still don't look as natural as dental implants.
- Dentures are not as durable as dental implants and are more likely to break or be damaged.
- Changing your lifestyle might be necessary since some foods and beverages may be incompatible with dentures.
Dental implants are a long-term solution for the replacement of lost teeth. During the implant procedure, your dentist will surgically insert a titanium post into your jaw, which serves as a tooth root to support an artificial tooth and stabilize your jaw. Here are some reasons why you should get dental implants instead of dentures:
- Dental implants have a more natural appearance.
- Dental implants prevent your jaw from shrinking by stimulating new bone formation in the area.
- You can enjoy your favorite foods and beverages without any worries.
- Your implants can last several decades as long as you take proper care of them.
Most dental implant surgeries are performed as outpatient procedures, with recovery periods between operations. Here are the steps during a dental implant procedure:
- Before surgery, you will meet with the dentist for an initial consultation. Your dentist will examine your teeth, gums, and jaw thoroughly. Your surgeon will take X-rays and discuss your options with you to plan an implant surgery strategy.
- The surgery involves cutting open your gums, drilling holes in your bone, and inserting the dental implant post. Osseointegration occurs after the implant is placed. After osseointegration, a second surgery is required to place the abutment, where the crown and the artificial tooth will be attached.
- After your gums heal, your dentist will take impressions of your teeth and use them to manufacture a replacement tooth, commonly referred to as a crown. After that, the crown is attached to the abutment.