At Peel Dental Studio, we will help to restore your aesthetics smile. Thanks to our porcelain veneers, we can modify teeth in their position, shape, size, and colour. While at the same time, keeping them in perfect harmony, and with a natural look.
We are Mandurah’s leading and most trusted dental experts. Our expertise in dental care is unrivalled. Our experience spans over 35 years, and our overall service is like no other in the region.
We have hundreds of happy customers in Mandurah and surrounding suburbs such as Meadow Springs, Halls Head, Lakelands, and Falcon.
Why Choose Peel Dental studio
Once you decide to join our family, one of our dental aesthetic specialists will work with you. After the consultation, we will do a photo session to make an aesthetic analysis and digital design of your smile. And this is to assess the shape of the face, lips, facial asymmetries, design, colour, size, and shape for each patient. There are no surprises; our treatment guarantees excellent and predictable results; you will not be disappointed, at Peel Dental Studio, we always meet and exceed your expectations.
People with healthy and beautiful teeth like to smile, but not so for people with broken, discoloured, and crooked teeth, a smile can be excruciating on both an emotional and a physical level.
Fortunately, there are many ways to address these issues. One of the most popular methods among folks, especially older patients, is porcelain veneers. That said, let’s look at what they are, cost, installation, the possibilities of using them, and a few other helpful information that will restore the smile you always wanted
What are porcelain veneers?
According to the description of the Australian Dental Association, porcelain veneers are thin porcelain plates that are attached to the front of the teeth. Veneers are durable, look natural, and are made in such a way as to match the patient’s real teeth in shape and colour.
Why Porcelain Veneers?
Teeth with a significant change in colour, with a noticeable chipped and irregular shape, isn’t a pleasant sight to behold. But porcelain veneers can take care of these issues, restore your joy, and give you that stunning and pleasant smile you so desire. Also, there are almost no stains on the veneers, making them a popular choice among folks who love perfection.
Characteristics of Porcelain Veneers
- They partially cover the crown of the tooth.
- They adhere strongly, using contemporary adhesive products.
- They do not require the dentist to prepare or carve the natural tooth completely.
- They are built with materials of high aesthetic value and resembles your natural teeth.
- They require prior cosmetic sessions to design according to the dental and facial anatomy of each patient.
Good Reasons for Getting Veneers
Besides having perhaps, the most beautiful smile in the family, workplace, or at the gym, one of the significant advantages of porcelain veneers is that a very small part of the tooth is removed to install them. Also, the materials from which veneers are made are resistant to the crumbling action of coffee, tea, and other products, to which real teeth succumb to.
When do We do Porcelain Veneers?
Although it is the dentist who must assess with the patient the need for a veneer or other aesthetic adjustments, veneers are recommended in the following cases:
- Stained or discoloured teeth
- Chipped teeth.
- Badly aligned teeth
- Worn enamel
- Wear and tear
The entire procedure can be completed in three visits within four weeks. These visits are thorough and may require several hours of examination and preparation of the tooth. That said, here’s what to expect:
- The dentist will remove a small amount of teeth tissue to install the veneers.
- A cast is removed from the teeth, which is sent to the dental laboratory.
- The dental veneer is made based on the parameters of the tooth and mouth.
- The veneers are then glued to the tooth.
The cost varies based on our final recommendations and your preference. We always caution our patients against going for the cheapest option. That said, generally, the cost of porcelain veneers depends on many factors, such as:
- The fees of the cosmetic dentist performing the procedure.
- The state in which the treatment is performed. The final price you will pay for cosmetic dentistry procedures may vary greatly depending on the state you conduct the treatment.
- The company and the type of dental insurance you have is another factor that will determine the cost. Some dental insurance does not cover cosmetic dental procedures.
- The number of teeth to be treated.
However, at Peel Dental Studio, you can rest assured that we offer some of the most affordable prices you will find anywhere in Mandurah.
Porcelain veneers need to be looked after just as you would with your natural teeth. And the best way to do this is to exercise regular oral hygiene but use non-abrasive fluoride-containing toothpaste. By so doing, you will protect your teeth from tooth decay without worsening the condition of the veneers.
Even people who are very embarrassed by their smile can feel a significant change after the overlay of porcelain veneers. As someone rightly said: “Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear and to hide every pain.” Perhaps a new set of porcelain veneers is just what you need to catapult you in the path of unprecedented success.
As you can see, porcelain veneers are a method that stands out both for its simplicity, quality, and customers’ satisfaction, your life and image will be forever changed.